- 6 small apples, washed and patted dry
- 1 bag (14-oz ) soft caramels
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 1/2 cups M&M’S® Chocolate Candies Harvest Blend
- 10 craft sticks
- 4-cup microwave-safe measuring cup
- Wax paper
- 1. Press the craft sticks into the tops of the apples and set aside.
- 2. Melt caramels with water in measuring cup for 1 to 2 minutes in microwave. Stir occasionally until smooth.
- 3. Dip apples into caramel, rolling to cover. Roll apple bottoms in M&M’S® Chocolate Candies and chill for 20 minutes