- Prep Time 30 min
- Total Time 2 hr 40 min
- Servings 15
- box (1 lb 2.4 oz) Betty Crocker™ Original Supreme Premium brownie mix
- Water, vegetable oil and egg called for on brownie mix box
- or 3 drops green food color
- cup Betty Crocker™ Rich & Creamy vanilla frosting (from 16 oz container)
- Betty Crocker™ Decorating Decors red and green candy sprinkles or miniature candy-coated chocolate baking bits
- Miniature candy canes (2 inch), unwrapped
- 1Heat oven to 350°F (325°F for dark or nonstick pan). Line 9-inch square pan with foil so foil extends about 2 inches over sides of pan. Grease bottom only of foil with cooking spray or shortening.
- 2Make and bake brownie mix as directed on box. Cool completely, about 1 1/2 hours. Remove brownie from pan by lifting foil; peel foil away. To cut brownie into triangles, cut into 3 rows. Cut each row into 5 triangles, see diagram. Save smaller pieces for snacking.
- 3Stir food color into frosting. Spoon frosting into small resealable food-storage plastic bag; partially seal bag. Cut off tiny bottom corner of bag. Squeeze bag to pipe frosting over brownies. Sprinkle with decors.
- 4Break off curved end of candy cane; insert straight piece into bottoms of triangles to make tree trunks.